We are about 20 minutes drive from Braidwood and just over an hour from Goulburn, Bateman’s Bay and Canberra. Sydney is around three hours away.
GPS co-ordinates are: latitude: -35.646205000, longitude: +149.812603000.
Please be aware that there is no mobile phone coverage in the Araluen Valley. You are welcome to use our land line and to leave our phone number with friends and family in case you need to be contacted.
Directions to Braidwood from Sydney:
- Take the M5, following the signs to Goulburn and Canberra.
- There are two exits to Goulburn. Take the SECOND exit ( about 12kms from first)
- at the end of the exit ramp turn LEFT at the large roundabout
- Travel about 50 meters to a T-junction called “Garroorigang Rd”. Turn LEFT.
- Travel along Garroorigang Rd for about 2kms. At the T-junction, turn RIGHT.
- Go under a low railway crossing through a tunnel. At the next T- junction, turn RIGHT onto Braidwood Road.
- Travel through the small towns of LakeBathurst and Tarago. At the next T-junction turn LEFT. This is the Kings Highway which will take you directly into Braidwood.
Directions to Araluen from Braidwood:
- Travel SOUTH along the main road of Braidwood (Wallace St). There is a sign to Araluen in front of the liquor shop, opposite the Mobil petrol station.
- Turn right at the next street ( about 100 meters)
- Follow the left curve in the road. Araluen is 25kms away.
- The Old Courthouse is at the end of Araluen, on the left hand side. About 400 meters from the pub. If you reach the 100km hour speed sign or unsealed road, you’ve passed the property.
View Larger Map